Sunday, May 31, 2009

Lost in Translation


My kids have recently discovered the catchiness of the Five Dollar Footlong song. Today, Andrew came up with his own version: Three Dollar Foot Short.

When we asked him why, he said "because I'm free (three) and my foot's not wong (long), it's short. And it's on my weg (leg)." My kid cracks me up. He is so funny sometimes.

Then Joseph came up with another version: Six Million Foot Big. There is no explanation for this one. He just felt the need to compete with his brother. Like the title of this post says, the meaning of the jingle has become lost in translation.

Oh, my children...

2 comments:

Courtnie said...

That's pretty funny, but logical too!

Looks like Brad had a fun birthday! He'll be a geezer soon. :)

Bonna Keckley said...

Your boys are hilarious!