Saturday, May 30, 2009

Birthday Parties!

Just a little nod to The Office. If you watch it, you'll understand.
This week was a busy one. Two birthday parties in a row! Brad's birthday was on Friday. He turned 29 this year. I guess that makes it officially the last year he'll tell people how old he is on his birthday. It doesn't really matter how old he is, though. I'm pretty sure he'll always act like he's five. For instance, he asked for a Transformers birthday cake. So, I made an entire Transformers themed party for him. I made his favorite dinner: fish tacos with fresh mango salsa, and balck beans and rice. I got him a few presents: a Transformers t-shirt, and three books he's been wanting to read. And then we had our friends, the Clines over for Transformers cupcakes. I think he had a pretty good birthday this year. I love him tons, and I was happy to do something nice for him!


Then we went to a birthday for the Clines' daughter, Madison (Maddie). It was loads of fun for everyone. The theme was The Little Mermaid and there were plenty of "under the sea" activities.


Me and the birthday girl.

Yummy treats!



Making seascapes with foam stickers.



Doing a crabwalk!



The birthday girl being super cute!
Happy 29th birthday Brad and happy 5th birthday Maddie! Man you guys are old...I mean guy. Love ya Brad ;)

2 comments:

Bonna Keckley said...

Transformers? Yea, that sounds like Brad alright. haha. Happy Birthday, Brad!

jls said...

AHHH! I know them! Craig and Amanda and Maddie and Jacob! They used to be in our ward. Maddie is hilarious!!