Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Job!


I am so happy to announce that we are moving! YAY! Brad was offered a new job teaching for St. Mary's High School in Pleasants County, WV. I won't say much more than this has been a terrible year for our family, and we are happy to get a fresh start.

My in-laws, Darlene and Bryant, were gracious enough to allow us to live with them for a few weeks so that we can find somewhere to live. We are happy to be living near family. We are trying to find a home to live in a little town called Williamsport. It would be about 15 minutes from work and from our family!

We are also happy to have the experience of living with our Stake President's family -- Brad's brother Bryant is the stake president of the Charleston, WV stake of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It will be a great experience to see how he runs his home on a daily basis. I know that they will be a good example to our family -- I will really enjoy learning ways to make our home a more spiritual place!

I'm grateful to Heavenly Father for helping us to learn and grow through our trials, and thankful for the new doors that he has opened for us. I know that this job is truly an answer to our prayers and I feel very blessed!

4 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

Thats great news Pam! How far is that from Morgantown? Maybe we'll be able to see you more often now??

Bonna Keckley said...

congrats! is that a christian school or a public school?

Jami Jackson said...

Hooray for you guys! I am glad you are going somewhere to get a fresh start. AND you get to be back in WV. LUCKY! Good luck with the move!

Ciara Henry [; Blonde Bomberr said...

Hey its ciara Henry i am aloud 2 babysit now and of course your gone!!! hows baby Joesph doing?