Friday, December 4, 2009

New Jeans

Today I bought a new pair of jeans from Old Navy. The name of the style is "The Dreamer." Now, some of the other names they have for their jeans are "The Flirt," "The Sweetheart," and "The Diva." The latter three are all jeans tailored to very petite little things who have never had a baby. Anytime I ever buy jeans, my baby gut hangs over the top. So, I see these jeans, and the description says special front panel to slim your tummy and lift your butt. So, is the name "The Dreamer" supposed to mean "you're dreaming if you think you'll ever wear normal jeans ever again?"

2 comments:

MegJill said...

Hilarious about the Dreamer jeans! I might need to go check those out too.
I love what you have done with your header and background!!!

Bonna Keckley said...

that's funny pam!