Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas in Photographs!

Christmas has come and gone. We had a great time, and I have lots of pictures to share, so I'll keep my rambling to a minimum. So, without further ado, our Christmas in photographs!

First item of business: I finished the quilt I started over a year ago. Ain't she purdy?





And, I made some pillows for my sisters:




We were blessed with mountains upon mountains of gifts:






We watched
A Christmas Story. ALOT:


My sister bought me the perfect gift.
CLUE: The Office. We had lots of fun trying to figure out who killed Toby:









Of course, I had to be Pam:

And Santa knew just what to bring the artist/musician:






And the future motorhead:






It looks like two little boys were very good this year! We had a wonderful Christmas and hope you did too! Here's to hoping for a great new year!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Your quilt is BEAUTIFUL. You did a wonderful job!

sarahandmatt said...

looks fun! Hope you guys are doing great!