Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Good, The Bad, and The Adorable

The Good:

First item of business. This morning, out of the clear blue, Joseph looks at me and says, "Mommy -- Jesus created the whole earth." Apparently he is retaining the information he learns in Primary, and I'm glad that he is willing to share it with me!


Second. As I have mentioned in previous posts, Joseph is already a fantastic artist. Here is some new artwork!

A drawing of his cup.


A drawing of our fish in his tank (which died this week, by the way...eek).



A drawing of our home, which he labeled appropriately.


And this is my favorite. A message for daddy. It says: To daddy, Love (a heart) Joseph. The big red circle in the center is the Target symbol. He told me that this was a message to tell daddy that he wanted to go to Target. Ha!



The Bad:

If I had a million dollars, I would give it to whomever could tell the difference between these two place settings.

To the naked eye, there is no difference. But apparently to the toddler eye there is. My children fight every day over who gets what plate, what cup, what fork, spoon, high chair, etc. I bought them exactly the same for a reason, and yet my children still fight over them. This goes for things other than place settings as well -- clothes, bed...the list goes on and on! So, if you can find any difference, I pledge to give you something (not a million dollars) for solving all of my problems!

And now for...

The Adorable:

Even though my children are terrified of dogs (animals in general, really), they love to pretend that they are dogs. These are their "dog houses," and they played in them all last week.



How can you resist this sweet little face?




And, even though they fight over things they really are best friends. They love to play together, and they love each other!


1 comments:

Bonna Keckley said...

haha. They look the same to me!