Monday, February 16, 2009

Great News for Busy Moms!

First off, I have been the epitome of busy mom the past two weeks. Things have just been absolutely insane around our house. The biggest reason for this was the fact that I had four tests and two papers due all in the same week. Also, I have not been feeling well, Andrew has been going through the terrible threes, Brad has been above and beyond stressed at work, and Joseph has been, well...Joseph.

But...
I have great news for all you busy moms out there! I found a really great blog for healthy crockpot meals. I have my first attempt in the crockpot right now. I'll post details as to how it turned out. I am trying the Crock Pot Chicken Chow Mein. Here is the address for all who are interested:

http://crockpotrecipes101.com/blog/index.htm

Until later, happy cooking (or fixing it and forgetting it, I guess)!

0 comments: