Monday, December 1, 2008

The Funny Things My Kids Say...

Sometimes my children say the most hilarious things. Here are some of the things that Joseph and Andrew have said in the past week:

  • Joseph: "Daddy, I went to the pretzel store to buy these pretzels."
  • Brad: "Oh really. What was the store called?"
  • Joseph: "Pretzelvania."

  • Joseph: "Daddy we're going to have a new baby."
  • Brad: "You don't say."
  • Joseph: "Yeah, his name is going to be Pogchap."

  • Andrew (very sweetly): "Daddy, I kill you." (We finally figured out that he said this because Brad is always saying, "You guys are killing me.")

  • Joseph (as Brad was putting new batteries in one of his toys): "Daddy, batteries aren't included. But now they're included."

  • Joseph: "It's time for Blue's Clues. It's nine-eight central."

  • Me (as Andrew passes gas while I am changing his diaper): "Andrew, are you letting stinkers?"
  • Andrew: "No, I had stinky farts. Two (and he holds up two fingers) stinky farts!"

  • Joseph: "Mommy, get me a tissue. There are too many boogers in my nose."

I'm sure that there have been other funny things this week, but everything they say is so funny that it's hard to remember them all!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey Pam! I didn't know that you had a blog! I also didn't know that you live in Martinsburg! We should get together for a play date! Do you come to Winchester a lot? Anyway, let me know...

Emy5 said...

You seem to be born to blog, Pam. These posts are great. Your boys do says some funny, cute things. These put a smile on my face.

jls said...

Is there actually a baby coming (with a better name), or is your son just pretending?